This is the preparation for a number of planned applications
and extensions using the signature module.
This general overhaul contains:
- Extraction of signature enumerations into enum_sigs.py,
- a list of current keyword errors in arguments which are unsolved
in shiboken, but temporarily fixed in parser.py (too many for XML),
- fix spurious duplications in multiple signatures
- corrections for keyword errors in function names which cannot be
fixed by Python (quite few),
- fixing "..." arguments into "*args",
- supporting the "slot wrapper" type. This is necessary for
methods like "__add__", "__mul__" etc.
- Create an extra function "get_signature" that has a parameter to
modify the appearance, i.e. without self, without returntype, etc.
Reviewed-by: Qt CI Bot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Alexandru Croitor <email@example.com>