blob: 90462f5f94c9080fe44323bee895994e6ff8c288 (plain
* This file is part of the PySide project.
* Copyright (C) 2010 Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies).
* Contact: PySide team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
\brief Workaround to make possible use QTextObjectInterface on PySide.
Due to the technical details of how to bind C++ classes to Python, you need to use this class when you need to implement
your own QTextObjectInterface rather than create a class inheriting from QObject and QTextObjectInterface.