|author||Jason McDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-11-27 10:59:25 +1000|
|committer||Jason McDonald <email@example.com>||2009-11-27 11:18:51 +1000|
Minor changelog updatesv4.6.0
Reviewed-by: Olivier Goffart (cherry picked from commit 19d0a365dd99dc1a108e58949f7d0f49bac72623)
1 files changed, 21 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/dist/changes-4.6.0 b/dist/changes-4.6.0
index 736fa667f4..333817d78d 100644
@@ -89,9 +89,14 @@ Optimizations
+ - QAbstractItemModel
+ * [MR#972] Added API to move items
+ * [MR#1072] Added function beginResetModel() / endResetModel()
* New overloads for QByteArray::insert() and QByteArray::prepend().
+ * [MR#1286] Added value_type typedef for STL compatibility
- QEventDispatcherGlib (internal class)
* Fix a regression introduced in 4.5.3 that would cause timers to not
@@ -193,6 +198,8 @@ QtGui
*  Fixes selectionModel::hasSelection return value after
+ * [MR#1426] Fixes some issues with Shift-selection
+ * [MR#1668] New QAbstractItemView::setDefaultDropAction
* [QTBUG-739] Removed internal widgets from QApplication::topLevelWidgets().
@@ -315,6 +322,7 @@ QtGui
*  Fixed the visualRect to return correct values when the widget is
not yet shown.
+ * [MR#666] Fixed selection with Shift-Arrow/Shift-Click in QListView's IconMode
*  Adding actions to a toolbar would always make the next toolbar
@@ -420,6 +428,9 @@ QtGui
*  Even with wrap mode set to Qt::TextWordWrap, the layout
would sometimes break outside word boundaries when floating objects
affected the width available to the text.
+ * [MR#681] Added support for roman numbering for lists
+ * [MR#1753] Fixed escaping HTML attributes QTextDocument::toHtml()
* [QTBUG-4468] Count tabs as multiple characters when applying a fixed
@@ -441,6 +452,7 @@ QtGui
*  Shows the widget when calling setItemWidget.
+ * [MR#1393] Use stable sorting.
* Added inputMethodHints property.
@@ -610,7 +622,7 @@ QtWebKit
* New class; introduced to implement DOM like operations on a web page.
* New properties for an URL and a focus management.
* New signals delivering current loading status.
@@ -858,17 +870,17 @@ Qt for Embedded Linux
- Phonon on Windows
* Now much more reliable when reading a file through a QIODevice.
- * If Video Mixing Renderer 9 is not available, falls back to software
+ * If Video Mixing Renderer 9 is not available, falls back to software
* Fixed a flicker issue when switching source with a transition time of 0
- - [QTBUG-3620] Fixed bug on X11 that caused bitmap fonts to become so small
- it was unreadable when printed or presented in a print preview widget.
- - [QTBUG-4445] Fixed bug on Windows that caused problems when printing
- text where several characters were represented by a single glyph, e.g.
+ - [QTBUG-3620] Fixed bug on X11 that caused bitmap fonts to become so small
+ it was unreadable when printed or presented in a print preview widget.
+ - [QTBUG-4445] Fixed bug on Windows that caused problems when printing
+ text where several characters were represented by a single glyph, e.g.
a double 't' with the Calibri font.
- EGL and OpenGL/ES
* Protect the use of version-specific EGL symbols with #ifdef's.
* Make sure an EGL context is current when resolving GL extensions.