|author||Kai Koehne <email@example.com>||2016-06-14 09:47:10 +0200|
|committer||Liang Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-06-14 16:20:53 +0000|
README: Remove platform specific build requirements
The list is not up to date (e.g. ICU is not required on Windows anymore), and woefully incomplete. Better just link to the wiki/documentation. Task-number: QTBUG-54084 Change-Id: I6b22fc1c84d40b892503085cb023a7db25fd19c8 Reviewed-by: Simon Hausmann <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 23 deletions
@@ -16,29 +16,6 @@ HOW TO BUILD QT5
please see section "Setting up your machine" on:
- Optional requirements
- - OpenSSL for SSL sockets or HTTPS
- - Wayland
- New dependencies in Qt 5
- Linux: On systems running X11, the XCB libraries are required for
- the platform plugin to build. qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README
- lists the required packages.
- Qt 5 can make use of the ICU libraries providing Unicode and Globalization
- support (see http://site.icu-project.org/). They are required for building
- On Linux, they will be auto-detected.
- On Windows, they need to be manually installed and the "include" and "lib"
- folders of the ICU installation must be appended to the INCLUDE and LIB
- environment variables after calling the Windows SDK setup script.
- The "bin" folder of the ICU installation should be appended to the PATH
- environment variable in order to for the DLLs to be found at run-time.