|author||Robin Burchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-10-23 20:06:18 +0200|
|committer||Sergio Ahumada <email@example.com>||2011-10-31 20:25:45 +0100|
Remove Symbian support from bind enum documentation.
Symbian is no longer a supported platform. Change-Id: Ifcb2e05661b16acc6307a4ccfaa42586750734c1 Reviewed-by: Thiago Macieira <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Peter Hartmann <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/src/network/socket/qabstractsocket.cpp b/src/network/socket/qabstractsocket.cpp
index 4d80ba259a..a342a95c07 100644
@@ -369,13 +369,6 @@
This enum describes the different flags you can pass to modify the
behavior of QAbstractSocket::bind().
- \note On Symbian OS bind flags behaviour depends on process capabilties.
- If process has NetworkControl capability, the bind attempt with
- ReuseAddressHint will always succeed even if the address and port is already
- bound by another socket with any flags. If process does not have
- NetworkControl capability, the bind attempt to address and port already
- bound by another socket will always fail.
\value ShareAddress Allow other services to bind to the same address
and port. This is useful when multiple processes share
the load of a single service by listening to the same address and port