|author||Lars Knoll <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-03-12 21:03:49 +0100|
|committer||Lars Knoll <email@example.com>||2012-03-12 21:03:49 +0100|
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into api_changes
Conflicts: tests/auto/corelib/kernel/qmetatype/tst_qmetatype.cpp Change-Id: I884afc3b6d65c6411733a897a1949e19393573a7
Diffstat (limited to 'dist')
2 files changed, 5 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/dist/changes-4.5.0-garden b/dist/changes-4.5.0-garden
index ce258e7630..c0946a10e5 100644
@@ -118,7 +118,7 @@ Optimizations
SystemGc from the CCoeControl we are currently painting on instead.
- * Stopped using Active Objects to recieve events, we get them from
+ * Stopped using Active Objects to receive events, we get them from
C*AppUi and CCoeControl instead.
diff --git a/dist/changes-5.0.0 b/dist/changes-5.0.0
index 7b8d1fa0bd..79a4eb0455 100644
@@ -219,7 +219,7 @@ information about a particular change.
an entirely pristine context.
* Configure's -sysroot and -hostprefix are now handled slightly differently.
The QT_INSTALL_... properties are now automatically prefixed with the sysroot;
- the raw values are available as QT_RAW_INSTALL_... and the sysroot as QT_SYSROOT.
+ the raw values are available as QT_INSTALL_.../raw and the sysroot as QT_SYSROOT.
The new QT_HOST_... properties can be used to refer to the Qt host tools.
* Several functions and built-in variables were modified to return normalized paths.
@@ -334,6 +334,9 @@ QtCore
QRegularExpressionMatchIterator. They aim to replace QRegExp with a more
powerful and flexible regular expression engine.
+* QEvent::AccessibilityPrepare, AccessibilityHelp and AccessibilityDescription removed:
+ * The enum values simply didn't make sense in the first place and should simply be dropped.
* Accessibility has been refactored. The hierachy of accessible objects is implemented via