|author||Gatis Paeglis <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-11-16 17:07:33 +0100|
|committer||Gatis Paeglis <email@example.com>||2018-11-30 09:47:03 +0000|
src/3rdparty: remove xkbcommon
The only reason why we bundled this library ~6 years ago was because it was not available on distributions that we supported at the time, but library was a hard dependency for XCB plugin. See: 2122e731abdb619249df89642c0800640b2fa428 Later more and more projects started to depend on it (compose input context plugin, libinput, mir, wayland). The configuration had become too complex, because some projects used bundled and some used the version from the system. Having libxkbcommon in 3rdparty sources is not necessary anymore, after RHEL 6.6 was removed from the list of supported platforms for Qt 5.12. Ubuntu 16.04 - 0.5.0 Ubuntu 18.04 - 0.8.0 openSUSE 42.3 - 0.6.1 RHEL-7.4 - 0.7.1 This will also simplify further development, e.g. QTBUG-42181 Bumped the minimal required version 0.4.1 -> 0.5.0. The patch also contains a code marked with "TRANSITION HACK", which is temporary needed so we can update the dependent wayland module. [ChangeLog][Third-Party Code] Removed xkbcommon from bundled sources. This library is present on all supported platforms. The minimal required version now is 0.5.0. Task-number: QTBUG-65503 Change-Id: Iec50829bb6f8fbb19f3c4e4ad62e332beb837de5 Reviewed-by: Lars Knoll <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Laszlo Agocs <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Oswald Buddenhagen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'src/3rdparty/xkbcommon.pri')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 60 deletions
diff --git a/src/3rdparty/xkbcommon.pri b/src/3rdparty/xkbcommon.pri
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,60 +0,0 @@
-# Requires GNU C extensions
-CONFIG -= strict_c
-INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/xkbcommon \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/xkbcommon \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src \
-# Unused (but needs to be set to something) - we don't use APIs that read xkb
-# config files from file system. We use APIs that fetch the necessary keymap
-# details directly from X server.
-DEFINES += DFLT_XKB_CONFIG_ROOT='\\"/usr/share/X11/xkb\\"'
-# Unused (but needs to be set to something) - After QTBUG-42181, this needs to
-# be become a configure switch.
-DEFINES += XLOCALEDIR='\\"/usr/share/X11/locale/\\"'
-### RMLVO names can be overwritten with environmental variables (see libxkbcommon documentation)
-DEFINES += DEFAULT_XKB_RULES='\\"evdev\\"'
-DEFINES += DEFAULT_XKB_MODEL='\\"pc105\\"'
-DEFINES += DEFAULT_XKB_LAYOUT='\\"us\\"'
-# Need to rename several files, qmake has problems processing a project when
-# sub-directories contain files with an equal names.
-SOURCES += \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/keysym-utf.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/keymap.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/keymap-priv.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/utils.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/atom.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/compose/paths.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/compose/parser.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/compose/compose-state.c \ # renamed: keymap.c -> compose-state.c
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/compose/table.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/xkbcomp-keymap.c \ # renamed: keymap.c -> xkbcomp-keymap.c
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/xkbcomp.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/keymap-dump.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/rules.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/expr.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/action.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/compat.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/types.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/scanner.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/xkbcomp-parser.c \ # renamed: parser.c -> xkbcomp-parser.c
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/ast-build.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/keywords.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/keycodes.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/vmod.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/include.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/xkbcomp/symbols.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/context-priv.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/text.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/context.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/keysym.c \
- $$PWD/xkbcommon/src/utf8.c \
-TR_EXCLUDE += $$PWD/*