|author||Casper van Donderen <email@example.com>||2012-05-07 14:03:02 +0200|
|committer||Marius Storm-Olsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-05-09 08:36:17 +0200|
Doc: Modularize QtDBus documentation and add missing file to QtNetwork.
This change moves the snippets and images to the modularized directories. Change-Id: Idacff866735d00b048d65318bc4c3ee1dfa16310 Reviewed-by: Marius Storm-Olsen <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'src/tools/qdbusxml2cpp')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 21 deletions
diff --git a/src/tools/qdbusxml2cpp/qdbusxml2cpp.cpp b/src/tools/qdbusxml2cpp/qdbusxml2cpp.cpp
index f9d6864567..2fbe38b6ee 100644
@@ -1155,24 +1155,3 @@ int main(int argc, char **argv)
- \page qdbusxml2cpp.html
- \title QtDBus XML compiler (qdbusxml2cpp)
- \keyword qdbusxml2cpp
- The QtDBus XML compiler is a tool that can be used to parse interface descriptions and produce
- static code representing those interfaces, which can then be used to make calls to remote
- objects or implement said interfaces.
- \c qdbusxml2cpp has two modes of operation, that correspond to the two possible outputs it can
- produce: the interface (proxy) class or the adaptor class. The latter consists of both a C++
- header and a source file, which are meant to be edited and adapted to your needs.
- The \c qdbusxml2cpp tool is not meant to be run every time you compile your
- application. Instead, it's meant to be used when developing the code or when the interface
- The adaptor classes generated by \c qdbusxml2cpp are just a skeleton that must be completed. It
- generates, by default, calls to slots with the same name on the object the adaptor is attached
- to. However, you may modify those slots or the property accessor functions to suit your needs.