Diffstat (limited to 'src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp')
1 files changed, 10 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp b/src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp
index 7524d2e6c4..9ff27642c8 100644
@@ -1622,14 +1622,15 @@ bool QCoreApplication::compressEvent(QEvent *event, QObject *receiver, QPostEven
Immediately dispatches all events which have been previously queued
- with QCoreApplication::postEvent() and which are for the object \a receiver
- and have the event type \a event_type.
+ with QCoreApplication::postEvent() and which are for the object \a
+ receiver and have the event type \a event_type.
Events from the window system are \e not dispatched by this
function, but by processEvents().
- If \a receiver is null, the events of \a event_type are sent for all
- objects. If \a event_type is 0, all the events are sent for \a receiver.
+ If \a receiver is \nullptr, the events of \a event_type are sent for
+ all objects. If \a event_type is 0, all the events are sent for
+ \a receiver.
\note This method must be called from the thread in which its QObject
parameter, \a receiver, lives.
@@ -1810,10 +1811,10 @@ void QCoreApplicationPrivate::sendPostedEvents(QObject *receiver, int event_type
call it, be aware that killing events may cause \a receiver to
break one or more invariants.
- If \a receiver is null, the events of \a eventType are removed for
- all objects. If \a eventType is 0, all the events are removed for
- \a receiver. You should never call this function with \a eventType
- of 0.
+ If \a receiver is \nullptr, the events of \a eventType are removed
+ for all objects. If \a eventType is 0, all the events are removed
+ for \a receiver. You should never call this function with \a
+ eventType of 0.
@@ -2126,7 +2127,7 @@ static void replacePercentN(QString *result, int n)
\a disambiguation is an identifying string, for when the same \a
sourceText is used in different roles within the same context. By
- default, it is null.
+ default, it is \nullptr.
See the \l QTranslator and \l QObject::tr() documentation for
more information about contexts, disambiguations and comments.