Charts repository structure is changed to follow the structure of a
Qt Add-On module. The task includes following changes:
- All macros and definitions named 'commercial' have been renamed.
- Compile errors related to QString and qSort usage have been fixed.
- Old demos are moved under examples. The QML examples now support only
Qt Quick 2.0, the support for Qt Quick 1 is removed.
- The QML examples with multiple views are updated so that they are
usable also with touch devices.
- Unnecessary version checks are removed from examples.
- The build stamp has been removed as it was only meant for Charts
development purposes and it's no longer needed. Also development
build related debug prints are removed as __DATE__ can't be used
for all OS thus it doesn't make much sense.
- Documentation structure has been updated based on the new module
structure. The raw HTML files have been removed. Demos are
combined to examples.
- Unnecessary .qdocinc files are no longer needed. The content is
moved to the corresponding .cpp files.
- The Charts widget designer plugin is updated according to the module
- The test cases updated according to the project structure change.
Tests are added also for version 2.0.
- cmake modules generation is not needed with Qt 5.4 and Qt Charts
so it's disabled.
- The new module name and version are updated to the plugin.qmltypes
Task-number: QTRD-2844, QTRD-3217, QTRD-3218, QTRD-3277, QTRD-3228,
QTRD-2526, QTRD-3233, QTRD-3222
Reviewed-by: Miikka Heikkinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>