|author||Miikka Heikkinen <email@example.com>||2014-03-05 10:43:21 +0200|
|committer||Miikka Heikkinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-03-05 10:46:44 +0200|
Minor README tweaks
No need to talk about contexts in known issues, it shouldn't affect the user in any way. Also broadened the disclaimer about scene subviews not working. Change-Id: Ia887950f715116ee5384c477049fe42e13a9b9ba Reviewed-by: Tomi Korpipää <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -76,9 +76,8 @@ Known Issues
- Anti-aliasing doesn't work with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
- Surfaces with non-straight rows and columns do not always render properly.
- Q3DLight class (and Light3D QML item) are currently not usable for anything.
-- Q3DScene::secondarySubviewOnTop property has currently no effect.
+- Changing any of Q3DScene properties affecting subviewports currently has no effect.
- The color style Q3DTheme::ColorStyleObjectGradient doesn't work for surface graphs.
- Scatter "point" meshes do not support gradients, they always use the base color.
- Widget based examples layout incorrectly in iOS.
-- QML implementation doesn't use a shared context on OSX or Android.
- Reparenting a graph to an item in another QQuickWindow is not supported.