|author||Miikka Heikkinen <email@example.com>||2014-01-15 09:43:29 +0200|
|committer||Miikka Heikkinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-01-15 13:28:41 +0200|
Better control of series ordering and 'primary' series for bars
Task-number: QTRD-2578 Change-Id: Icbd945596334afb03d81f3b1d6a72399077455db Reviewed-by: Tomi Korpipää <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'src/datavisualization/doc/src')
1 files changed, 26 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/src/datavisualization/doc/src/qtdatavisualization-qml-bars3d.qdoc b/src/datavisualization/doc/src/qtdatavisualization-qml-bars3d.qdoc
index 7bd30867..d61b298a 100644
@@ -87,7 +87,7 @@
- * \qmlproperty list<QBar3DSeries> Bars3D::seriesList
+ * \qmlproperty list<Bar3DSeries> Bars3D::seriesList
* This property holds the series of the graph.
* By default, this property contains an empty list.
@@ -95,7 +95,20 @@
- * \qmlmethod void Bars3D::addSeries(QBar3DSeries *series)
+ * \qmlproperty Bar3DSeries Bars3D::primarySeries
+ * Specifies the \a series that is the primary series of the graph. The primary series
+ * is used to determine the row and column axis labels when the labels are not explicitly
+ * set to the axes.
+ * If the specified \a series is not already added to the graph, setting it as the
+ * primary series will also implicitly add it to the graph.
+ * If the primary series itself is removed from the graph, this property
+ * resets to default.
+ * If \a series is null, this property resets to default.
+ * Defaults to the first added series or zero if no series are added to the graph.
+ * \qmlmethod void Bars3D::addSeries(Bar3DSeries series)
* Adds the \a series to the graph. A graph can contain multiple series, but only one set of axes,
* so the rows and columns of all series must match for the visualized data to be meaningful.
* If the graph has multiple visible series, only the first one added will
@@ -105,6 +118,16 @@
- * \qmlmethod void Bars3D::removeSeries(QBar3DSeries *series)
+ * \qmlmethod void Bars3D::removeSeries(Bar3DSeries series)
* Remove the \a series from the graph.
+ * \qmlmethod void Bars3D::insertSeries(int index, Bar3DSeries series)
+ * Inserts the \a series into the position \a index in the series list.
+ * If the \a series has already been added to the list, it is moved to the
+ * new \a index.
+ * \note When moving a series to a new \a index that is after its old index,
+ * the new position in list is calculated as if the series was still in its old
+ * index, so the final index is actually the \a index decremented by one.