|author||Jerome Pasion <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-08-08 12:18:55 +0200|
|committer||The Qt Project <email@example.com>||2012-09-21 10:25:11 +0200|
Examples: Moved example documentation.
-inline \example pages into separate .qdoc files -fixed broken links to paths -moved ui-components under examples/quick Change-Id: I6e009b9213be3e1f4bed51bdbeb76a7a2142c80b Reviewed-by: Martin Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'examples/quick/threading/threading.qml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 23 deletions
diff --git a/examples/quick/threading/threading.qml b/examples/quick/threading/threading.qml
index cff4dd83b9..1b1906734b 100644
@@ -41,29 +41,6 @@
import QtQuick 2.0
import "../../shared" as Examples
- \title QtQuick Examples - Threading
- \example quick/threading
- \brief This is a collection of QML Multithreading examples.
- \image qml-threading-example.png
- Threaded ListModel contains a ListView and a ListModel. The ListModel is updated asynchronusly in another thread, and the results propagate back to the main thread.
- A timer requests updates from the worker thread periodically:
- \snippet examples/threading/threadedlistmodel/timedisplay.qml 0
- Inside the worker thread, the ListModel is synchronized once the data is finished loading:
- \snippet examples/threading/threadedlistmodel/dataloader.js 0
- WorkerScript contains an example of using a WorkerScript to offload expensive calculations into another thread. This keeps the UI from being blocked. This example calculates numbers in Pascal's Triangle, and not in a very optimal way, so it will often take several seconds to complete the calculation. By doing this in a WorkerScript in another thread, the UI is not blocked during this time.
- When the UI needs another value, a request is sent to the WorkerScript:
- \snippet examples/threading/workerscript/workerscript.qml 0
- The workerscript then is free to take a really long time to calculate it:
- \snippet examples/threading/workerscript/workerscript.js 0
- When it's done, the result returns to the main scene via the WorkerScript element:
- \snippet examples/threading/workerscript/workerscript.qml 1