blob: d6a7092c24b6b8ed715a38098bb6db48372e9331 (plain
Qt 5.7.1 is a bug-fix release. It maintains both forward and backward
compatibility (source and binary) with Qt 5.7.0.
For more details, refer to the online documentation included in this
distribution. The documentation is also available online:
The Qt version 5.7 series is binary compatible with the 5.6.x series.
Applications compiled for 5.6 will continue to run with 5.7.
Some of the changes listed in this file include issue tracking numbers
corresponding to tasks in the Qt Bug Tracker:
Each of these identifiers can be entered in the bug tracker to obtain more
information about a particular change.
Qt Wayland General
- Build no longer fails with QT_NO_ACCESSIBILITY defined
- Fixed source tarballs not compiling with --developer-build configure flag
- Namespaced builds no longer failing
Qt Wayland QPA Plugin
- Fixed window decorations not being removed or added when toggling fullscreen
- Fixed drag and drop from the application to itself when running on Weston
- Improved the HIDPI support
- Fixed a crash when dragging a window with touch input and no pointer
- Fixed a crash on application exit
- Made it use the proper activation mechanism when using xdg_shell
- Fixed returning to the same window size when unmaximizing on xdg shell
- Fixed the window resize area being too big on the bottom and right edges
- Support for EGL_KHR_platform_wayland
Qt Compositor API Tech Preview
- Added a minimal-qml example
- ShellSurfaceItem now sends unmaximize configure events with zero width and height for xdg_shell
- Added missing NOTIFY signal for the bufferLocked property
- Fixed touch release events getting stuck in some cases
- Fixed wrong key code of key events when control was pressed
- Popup fixes
- Drag-and-drop fixes