Diffstat (limited to 'gnuwin32/contrib/flex/2.5.4a/flex-2.5.4a/README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 60 deletions
diff --git a/gnuwin32/contrib/flex/2.5.4a/flex-2.5.4a/README b/gnuwin32/contrib/flex/2.5.4a/flex-2.5.4a/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,60 +0,0 @@
-This is release 2.5 of flex. See "version.h" for the exact patch-level.
-See the file "NEWS" to find out what is new in this Flex release.
-Read the file "INSTALL" for general installation directives. Peek near
-the beginning of the file "Makefile.in" for special DEFS values. On most
-systems, you can just run the "configure" script and type "make" to build
-flex; then "make check" to test whether it built correctly; and if it did,
-then "make install" to install it.
-If you're feeling adventurous, you can also issue "make bigcheck" (be
-prepared to wait a while).
-Note that flex is distributed under a copyright very similar to that of
-BSD Unix, and not under the GNU General Public License (GPL), except for
-the "configure" script, which is covered by the GPL.
-Many thanks to the 2.5 beta-testers for finding bugs and helping test and
-increase portability: Stan Adermann, Scott David Daniels, Charles Elliott,
-Joe Gayda, Chris Meier, James Nordby, Terrence O'Kane, Karsten Pahnke,
-Francois Pinard, Pat Rankin, Andreas Scherer, Marc Wiese, Nathan Zelle.
-Please send bug reports and feedback to: Vern Paxson (email@example.com).
-The flex distribution consists of the following files:
- README This message
- NEWS Differences between the various releases
- INSTALL General installation information
- COPYING flex's copyright
- conf.in, configure.in, configure, Makefile.in, install.sh,
- elements of the "autoconf" auto-configuration process
- flexdef.h, parse.y, scan.l, ccl.c, dfa.c, ecs.c, gen.c, main.c,
- misc.c, nfa.c, sym.c, tblcmp.c, yylex.c
- source files
- version.h version of this flex release
- flex.skl flex scanner skeleton
- mkskel.sh script for converting flex.skl to C source file skel.c
- skel.c pre-converted C version of flex.skl
- libmain.c flex library (-lfl) sources
- initscan.c pre-flex'd version of scan.l
- FlexLexer.h header file for C++ lexer class
- flex.1 user documentation
- MISC/ a directory containing miscellaneous contributions.
- See MISC/README for details.