|author||Konstantin Ritt <email@example.com>||2012-10-28 21:13:02 +0200|
|committer||The Qt Project <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-11-09 22:39:56 +0100|
QTBF: Remove StartOfItem/EndOfItem enum values
Since the behavior of boundaryReasons() method has been changed a lot, remove the StartWord/EndWord enum values to force the affected code be revised; StartOfItem/EndOfItem must be used instead. Change-Id: I3d1d97d2dbe9680d290646d8c3adb5558ca26bd7 Reviewed-by: Lars Knoll <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'dist')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/dist/changes-5.0.0 b/dist/changes-5.0.0
index b54ab54b0f..a444cc31ed 100644
@@ -478,8 +478,9 @@ QtCore
- SoftHyphen enum value has been added to specify a line break opportunity
at a soft hyphen (SHY) character.
- MandatoryBreak enum value has been added to specify a mandatory (aka "hard") line breaks.
- - StartWord/EndWord enum values has been logically replaced with StartOfItem/EndOfItem ones
- to mention they are not about the word boundaries only.
+ - Source-incompatible change: Since the behavior of boundaryReasons() method
+ has been changed a lot, StartWord/EndWord enum values were intentionally replaced
+ with StartOfItem/EndOfItem ones to force the affected code be revised.
* Softkeys API was removed. The following functions and enums were removed: