|author||Martin Smith <email@example.com>||2018-01-12 11:33:12 +0100|
|committer||Martin Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-01-15 15:00:58 +0000|
doc: Fix remaining qdoc warnings in QtDBus
Added many template clauses to \fn commands. Also added or modified some uses of Q_CLANG_QDOC in some dbus include files to work around some seriousl ugly template clauses that could not be added to \fn commands. Also modified a few parameter names in the documentation. The first attempt at making this change caused syncqt to fail to create QtDBus/QDBusPendingReply. This second attempt works. Change-Id: I96c1fb9bcb1d9debf9409f6baf8c42e18fb9e75d Reviewed-by: Martin Smith <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'src/dbus/qdbuspendingreply.cpp')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/src/dbus/qdbuspendingreply.cpp b/src/dbus/qdbuspendingreply.cpp
index ac121038ab..c0baa4a005 100644
@@ -198,21 +198,9 @@
- \fn Type QDBusPendingReply::argumentAt() const
- Returns the argument at position \c Index (which is a template
- parameter) cast to type \c Type. This function uses template code
- to determine the proper \c Type type, according to the type list
- used in the construction of this object.
- Note that, if the reply hasn't arrived, this function causes the
- calling thread to block until the reply is processed.
- If the reply does not contain an argument at position \c Index or if the
- reply was an error, this function returns a \c Type object that is default
- constructed, which may be indistinguishable from a valid value. To reliably
- determine whether the message was an error, use isError().
+ \typedef QDBusPendingReply::T1
\fn T1 QDBusPendingReply::value() const