Diffstat (limited to 'src/3rdparty/xkbcommon/xkbcommon/xkbcommon-keysyms.h')
1 files changed, 16 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/src/3rdparty/xkbcommon/xkbcommon/xkbcommon-keysyms.h b/src/3rdparty/xkbcommon/xkbcommon/xkbcommon-keysyms.h
index 69c582e45f..bd172a6efc 100644
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
-/* This file is autogenerated from Makefile.am; please do not commit directly. */
+/* This file is autogenerated; please do not commit directly. */
#define XKB_KEY_NoSymbol 0x000000 /* Special KeySym */
@@ -2451,29 +2451,6 @@ SOFTWARE.
* The XFree86 keysym range is 0x10080001 - 0x1008FFFF.
- * When adding new entries, the xc/lib/XKeysymDB file should also be
- * updated to make the new entries visible to Xlib.
- * ModeLock
- * This one is old, and not really used any more since XKB offers this
- * functionality.
-#define XKB_KEY_XF86ModeLock 0x1008FF01 /* Mode Switch Lock */
- * Note, 0x1008FF07 - 0x1008FF0F are free and should be used for misc new
- * keysyms that don't fit into any of the groups below.
- * 0x1008FF64, 0x1008FF6F, 0x1008FF71, 0x1008FF83 are no longer used,
- * and should be used first for new keysyms.
- * Check in keysymdef.h for generic symbols before adding new XFree86-specific
- * symbols here.
* X.Org will not be adding to the XF86 set of keysyms, though they have
* been adopted and are considered a "standard" part of X keysym definitions.
* XFree86 never properly commented these keysyms, so we have done our
@@ -2484,6 +2461,14 @@ SOFTWARE.
* these archives, these are from memory and usage.
+ * ModeLock
+ * This one is old, and not really used any more since XKB offers this
+ * functionality.
+#define XKB_KEY_XF86ModeLock 0x1008FF01 /* Mode Switch Lock */
/* Backlight controls. */
#define XKB_KEY_XF86MonBrightnessUp 0x1008FF02 /* Monitor/panel brightness */
@@ -2660,6 +2645,13 @@ SOFTWARE.
#define XKB_KEY_XF86AudioMicMute 0x1008FFB2 /* Mute the Mic from the system */
+#define XKB_KEY_XF86Keyboard 0x1008FFB3 /* User defined keyboard related action */
+#define XKB_KEY_XF86WWAN 0x1008FFB4 /* Toggle WWAN (LTE, UMTS, etc.) radio */
+#define XKB_KEY_XF86RFKill 0x1008FFB5 /* Toggle radios on/off */
+#define XKB_KEY_XF86AudioPreset 0x1008FFB6 /* Select equalizer preset, e.g. theatre-mode */
/* Keys for special action keys (hot keys) */
/* Virtual terminals on some operating systems */
#define XKB_KEY_XF86Switch_VT_1 0x1008FE01