Diffstat (limited to 'src/widgets/styles/qmacstyle.qdoc')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/src/widgets/styles/qmacstyle.qdoc b/src/widgets/styles/qmacstyle.qdoc
index 5d597b53a4..f8bd1f57a9 100644
@@ -28,7 +28,7 @@
- \brief The QMacStyle class provides a OS X style using the Apple Appearance Manager.
+ \brief The QMacStyle class provides a \macos style using the Apple Appearance Manager.
@@ -36,10 +36,10 @@
This class is implemented as a wrapper to the HITheme
APIs, allowing applications to be styled according to the current
- theme in use on OS X. This is done by having primitives
- in QStyle implemented in terms of what OS X would normally theme.
+ theme in use on \macos. This is done by having primitives
+ in QStyle implemented in terms of what \macos would normally theme.
- \warning This style is only available on OS X because it relies on the
+ \warning This style is only available on \macos because it relies on the
There are additional issues that should be taken
@@ -56,7 +56,7 @@
involve horizontal and vertical widget alignment and widget size
- \li Widget size - OS X allows widgets to have specific fixed sizes. Qt
+ \li Widget size - \macos allows widgets to have specific fixed sizes. Qt
does not fully implement this behavior so as to maintain cross-platform
compatibility. As a result some widgets sizes may be inappropriate (and
subsequently not rendered correctly by the HITheme APIs).The
@@ -75,7 +75,7 @@
There are other issues that need to be considered in the feel of
your application (including the general color scheme to match the
Aqua colors). The Guidelines mentioned above will remain current
- with new advances and design suggestions for OS X.
+ with new advances and design suggestions for \macos.
Note that the functions provided by QMacStyle are
reimplementations of QStyle functions; see QStyle for their