|author||Miikka Heikkinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-01-27 12:58:14 +0200|
|committer||Miikka Heikkinen <email@example.com>||2014-01-27 13:03:58 +0200|
Fix readme for beta
Change-Id: If2b60eea84f73e9ac4747a36a14a8705b4a5acc7 Reviewed-by: Tomi Korpipää <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 6 deletions
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
-Qt Data Visualization 1.0.0 (alpha)
+Qt Data Visualization 1.0.0 (beta)
Qt Data Visualization module provides multiple graph types to visualize data in 3D space
@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@ System Requirements
- OpenGL 2.1 or newer (recommended) or OpenGL ES2 (reduced feature set)
Platform specific recommendations:
-- Mac: OSX 10.8 recommended
+- Mac: OSX 10.8 or later recommended
@@ -79,16 +79,13 @@ Known Issues
For example, Qt Creator application wizard for Qt Quick 2 applications
creates by default an opaque white Rectangle element as the main element,
which covers any graph added to it.
-- Using multiple graphs in one application crashes on application shutdown
- unless the last graph to have active context is deleted last.
- Android doesn't support both widgets and OpenGL simultaneously, so only
the Qt Quick 2 API is usable in practice in Android.
- Shadows are not supported with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
- Anti-aliasing doesn't work with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
- Surfaces with non-straight rows and columns do not always render properly.
-- Wrong item can end up selected if you do mouse selection and data removes/inserts
- simultaneously due to the asynchronous nature of mouse selection handling.
- Q3DLight class (and Light3D QML item) are currently not usable for anything.
- Q3DScene::secondarySubviewOnTop property has currently no effect.
- The color style Q3DTheme::ColorStyleObjectGradient doesn't work for surface graphs.
- Scatter "point" meshes do not support gradients, they always use the base color.
+- Widget based examples layout incorrectly in iOS.