|author||Miikka Heikkinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-10-23 14:45:59 +0300|
|committer||Miikka Heikkinen <email@example.com>||2014-10-24 09:11:55 +0300|
- Changed the version number to 1.2 where relevant. - Regenerated plugins.qmltypes - Updated known issues Change-Id: I5f737a970d0ac7fc14dbd2d30a8684ecced45ac0 Reviewed-by: Tomi Korpipää <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 6 deletions
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
-Qt Data Visualization 1.1.0
+Qt Data Visualization 1.2.0
Qt Data Visualization module provides multiple graph types to visualize data in 3D space
@@ -78,12 +78,14 @@ Known Issues
so only the Qt Quick 2 versions of graphs are available in practice for those platforms.
- Shadows are not supported with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
- Anti-aliasing doesn't work with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
+- QCustom3DVolume items are not supported with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
- Surfaces with non-straight rows and columns do not always render properly.
- Q3DLight class (and Light3D QML item) are currently not usable for anything.
-- Changing any of Q3DScene properties affecting subviewports currently has no effect.
+- Changing most of Q3DScene properties affecting subviewports currently has no effect.
- Widget based examples layout incorrectly in iOS.
- Reparenting a graph to an item in another QQuickWindow is not supported.
-- There is a low-impact binary break between 1.0 and 1.1. The break is due to a QML type
- registration conflict with QAbstractItemModel between QtDataVisualization and
- QtCommercial.Charts. Introducing the binary break makes it possible to use both
- Charts and Data Visualization in the same QML application.
+- Android builds of QML applications importing QtDataVisualization also require
+ "QT += datavisualization" in the pro file. This is because Qt Data Visualization QML plugin has
+ a dependency to Qt Data Visualization C++ library, which Qt Creator doesn't automatically add
+ to the deployment package.