|author||Leena Miettinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-08-27 10:58:36 +0200|
|committer||Kai Koehne <email@example.com>||2015-08-27 11:23:03 +0000|
Doc: edit WebEngineDownload docs
- Use the \value command for enum values - Use standard phrasing for property docs - Edit grammar and style Change-Id: Ia4cc6db4478264aeb87772088fdd58890423ee20 Reviewed-by: Maurice Kalinowski <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kai Koehne <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'src/webengine')
1 files changed, 17 insertions, 34 deletions
diff --git a/src/webengine/api/qquickwebenginedownloaditem.cpp b/src/webengine/api/qquickwebenginedownloaditem.cpp
index 64e75a086..89fe688a4 100644
@@ -77,11 +77,11 @@ QQuickWebEngineDownloadItemPrivate::~QQuickWebEngineDownloadItemPrivate()
\inqmlmodule QtWebEngine 1.1
\since QtWebEngine 1.1
- \brief A WebEngineDownloadItem provides information about a download.
+ \brief Provides information about a download.
- WebEngineDownloadItem stores the state of a download to be used to manage requested downloads.
+ Stores the state of a download to be used to manage requested downloads.
- By default the download is rejected unless the user explicitly accepts it with
+ By default, the download is rejected unless the user explicitly accepts it with
@@ -157,7 +157,7 @@ void QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::cancel()
\qmlproperty quint32 WebEngineDownloadItem::id
- The download item's id.
+ Holds the download item's ID.
quint32 QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::id() const
@@ -169,33 +169,16 @@ quint32 QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::id() const
\qmlproperty enumeration WebEngineDownloadItem::state
- This property describes the state in which the download is in.
+ Describes the state of the download:
- The state can be one of:
- \li Constant
- \li Description
- \li DownloadRequested
- \li The download has been requested, but has not been accepted yet.
- \li DownloadInProgress
- \li The download is in progress.
- \li DownloadCompleted
- \li The download completed successfully.
- \li DownloadInterrupted
- \li The download has been interrupted (by the server or because of lost connectivity).
+ \value DownloadRequested
+ Download has been requested, but it has not been accepted yet.
+ \value DownloadInProgress
+ Download is in progress.
+ \value DownloadCompleted
+ Download completed successfully.
+ \value DownloadInterrupted
+ Download has been interrupted (by the server or because of lost connectivity).
QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::DownloadState QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::state() const
@@ -207,9 +190,9 @@ QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::DownloadState QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::state()
\qmlproperty int WebEngineDownloadItem::totalBytes
- The download's total size in bytes.
+ Holds the total amount of data to download in bytes.
- -1 means the total size is unknown.
+ \c -1 means the total size is unknown.
qint64 QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::totalBytes() const
@@ -221,7 +204,7 @@ qint64 QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::totalBytes() const
\qmlproperty int WebEngineDownloadItem::receivedBytes
- The download's bytes that have been received so far.
+ Holds the amount of data in bytes that has been downloaded so far.
qint64 QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::receivedBytes() const
@@ -233,7 +216,7 @@ qint64 QQuickWebEngineDownloadItem::receivedBytes() const
\qmlproperty QString WebEngineDownloadItem::path
- The download item's full target path where it is being downloaded to.
+ Holds the full target path where data is being downloaded to.
The path includes the file name. The default suggested path is the standard
download location and file name is deduced not to overwrite already existing files.