1 files changed, 0 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/src/network/socket/qabstractsocket.cpp b/src/network/socket/qabstractsocket.cpp
index 4d80ba259a..a342a95c07 100644
@@ -369,13 +369,6 @@
This enum describes the different flags you can pass to modify the
behavior of QAbstractSocket::bind().
- \note On Symbian OS bind flags behaviour depends on process capabilties.
- If process has NetworkControl capability, the bind attempt with
- ReuseAddressHint will always succeed even if the address and port is already
- bound by another socket with any flags. If process does not have
- NetworkControl capability, the bind attempt to address and port already
- bound by another socket will always fail.
\value ShareAddress Allow other services to bind to the same address
and port. This is useful when multiple processes share
the load of a single service by listening to the same address and port